- Study Trips – day tours of Israel's various governmental, parliamentary and media institutions guided by top specialists.
- Diverse Student Group– students come from all over the world.
- Top Lecturers – renowned scholars and leading practitioners.
- Networking Opportunities
- Debate Forum – meetings with politicians, leading media personalities and election specialists.
What makes this MA unique?
Political Communication shapes our world, our identities and our consciousness!
Tel Aviv University's M.A. in Political Science & Political Communication is the only Program which Provides:
• A close look at media systems and how they advance leadership roles and capabilities
• Better understanding of the growing interdependency between political behavior and communications.
Program Head: Prof. Amal Jamal
Tel Aviv is Israel's second largest city and its biggest commercial center. Founded in 1909, it was the first Hebrew city to be built in modern times. Tel Aviv is today a vital busy metropolis known as the city that never sleeps, which attracts visitors from all over the world with its exciting nightlife and its beaches.